By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Daily MailDaily Mail
  • News
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Metro
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Business
Reading: Osun 2022 Hajj: 413 intending pilgrims depart Nigeria for Saudi Arabia
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Daily MailDaily Mail
  • News
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Metro
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • News
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Metro
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Business
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • News
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Metro
  • Opinion
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Business
© 2025 Daily Mail. Design By CrownTech. All Rights Reserved.
Daily Mail > Blog > News > Osun 2022 Hajj: 413 intending pilgrims depart Nigeria for Saudi Arabia
News

Osun 2022 Hajj: 413 intending pilgrims depart Nigeria for Saudi Arabia

Admin
Admin 4 years ago
Share
2 Min Read
SHARE

…we ‘II ensure a hitch-free Hajj exercise – Board

The Osun Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board has reiterated its commitment to ensure a hitch-free Hajj exercise for all intending pilgrims from the State.

This is as the first batch of 413 intending pilgrims departed Nigeria for Saudi Arabia on Monday afternoon.

Speaking to newsmen shortly after their departure, the State’s Amirul-Hajj, Dr. Moruf Ishola, said necessary mechanisms had been put in place to guarantee the welfare and well-being of the intending pilgrims from the State.


Recall that the State government under the leadership of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola, on Sunday, held a farewell ceremony for the 660 intending pilgrims from the State.

Dr. Ishola disclosed that 413 out of the cleared 660 intending pilgrims from Osun were airlifted to Madinah, Saudi Arabia on Monday afternoon. Of the 413 intending pilgrims, 221 are females while 192 are males.

He disclosed that the second batch of the prospective pilgrims are scheduled to jet out of the country on Thursday this week.

Also speaking, the Administrative Secretary of the Board , Mr. Bolaji Sanni, said some of the intending pilgrims on the first batch that departed Nigeria for Madinah are expected to spend a week before moving to Mecca next week.

You Might Also Like

Chiefs Raise Alarm Over Alleged Diversion of Ife North of 5@% Traditional Statutory Allocation, decry Exclusion

UNIOSUN Celebrates 100% Success in Latest NUC Accreditation

Osun East Councilors Adopt Prince Thomas Olaleye Ogungbangbe as Consensus APC Senatorial Candidate

AMBO Meets Sacked Osun Workers, Rewards LAUTECH Best Graduating Student with ₦1 Million

Muslim Community Rallies Support for Oyebamiji, Prays for Victory in Osun Governorship Election

TAGGED: Osun
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article 2023 Presidential Election: We must join hands to ensure total victory for Tinubu – APC member
Next Article Osun 2022 Hajj: 413 intending pilgrims depart Nigeria for Saudi Arabia
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Daily Mail > Blog > News > Osun 2022 Hajj: 413 intending pilgrims depart Nigeria for Saudi Arabia
News

Osun 2022 Hajj: 413 intending pilgrims depart Nigeria for Saudi Arabia

Admin
Admin 4 years ago
Share
2 Min Read
SHARE

…we ‘II ensure a hitch-free Hajj exercise – Board

The Osun Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board has reiterated its commitment to ensure a hitch-free Hajj exercise for all intending pilgrims from the State.

This is as the first batch of 413 intending pilgrims departed Nigeria for Saudi Arabia on Monday afternoon.

Speaking to newsmen shortly after their departure, the State’s Amirul-Hajj, Dr. Moruf Ishola, said necessary mechanisms had been put in place to guarantee the welfare and well-being of the intending pilgrims from the State.


Recall that the State government under the leadership of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola, on Sunday, held a farewell ceremony for the 660 intending pilgrims from the State.

Dr. Ishola disclosed that 413 out of the cleared 660 intending pilgrims from Osun were airlifted to Madinah, Saudi Arabia on Monday afternoon. Of the 413 intending pilgrims, 221 are females while 192 are males.

He disclosed that the second batch of the prospective pilgrims are scheduled to jet out of the country on Thursday this week.

Also speaking, the Administrative Secretary of the Board , Mr. Bolaji Sanni, said some of the intending pilgrims on the first batch that departed Nigeria for Madinah are expected to spend a week before moving to Mecca next week.

You Might Also Like

Ede Elders Applaud Tinubu’s Appointment of Babalola, Express Hope for Power Sector Revival

May Day: AMBO greets Osun worker, Unveils Worker-first Agenda, Vows Dignity For Labour

Baba Adini Chairs Reception as Friends Honour Ex-Poly Ayede Rector, Pioneer Bursar

REAKING: ‘Over 50 killed in accidental bombing’ at Borno–Yobe Border Market

‘My signature was forged’ ADC factional chair Nafiu Bala disowns resignation letter

TAGGED: Osun
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Osun 2022 Hajj: 413 intending pilgrims depart Nigeria for Saudi Arabia
Next Article Peter Obi Is A Stingy Man, Cannot Be Our President – Father Mbaka
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

about us

We influence 20 million users and is the number one business and technology news network on the planet.

Find Us on Socials

© 2026 Daily Mail. Design by Crown SofTech.
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?